Saturday, June 27, 2009

Songbooks

First of all, thank you Delia and Elphin for an amazingly fun afternoon at Try It Day. The day was a huge success and I think it's safe to say a good time was had by all.

Several people asked about songbooks, and we proceeded to completely drop the ball on that. I forgot to bring them...which wouldn't have been a problem if I'd remembered that Delia had some at her place already. I'm sorry about that.

I can mail them out if you'd like to email your address to johnnyfaa@gmail.com. If you already know my regular email address, you can certainly use that, but to avoid the spam bots I think I should probably avoid posting that one here. Books are 5 dollars apiece and I think it will be around 1.50 or something to mail. I'll go to the post office Monday and find out exactly.

Anyways, it was a fun jam with everyone who played with us, and also everyone who just hung out and listened. Hope we can do it again soon!

Dulcy

No comments:

Post a Comment